Follow @NetVideoMaker Telling the story of your business, product or service in a whiteboard animation has proven to outperform talking head formats, largely because it's hard not to watch and easy to recall. It is also surprisingly affordable. Take two minutes to watch our demo. If you agree that animated video storytelling is unusually engaging, let's talk about telling your story. Go ahead and play it full-screen. When you're done you will find some useful detail under the player screen:
- Sound file of narrated script
- Background music and sound effects (ours, and both optional)
- Client-supplied logos, images and copy - i.e. address, website, email, etc.
- Something called embed code is provided for you to paste into blog posts (as above), into web pages, and elsewhere. We'll talk more about that when we talk.
- A file in MP4 format which you may upload to your Facebook page, to YouTube. Again we can discuss further options.